Skip Navigation

chancellors Athletics

St. Thomas More Academy


chancellors Athletics

St. Thomas More Academy

chancellors Athletics

St. Thomas More Academy

Announcements and Important Events


1 year ago @ 9:18PM

2017-2018 Physicals and Green Cards


You will need to have a physical performed by a doctor and documentation from the physical handed in to our registrar, Ann Cureton, before you may try out for a sport. If you are participating in summer workouts, you may give the documentation to your coach who will then pass it on to Ms. Cureton when the school opens in the Fall.

  • The STMA 2017 Athletic Physical Form (a modified version of the Wake County Form):

  • Note: physicals are good for one calendar year and so need to be renewed every school year

Green cards

once your physical has been completed and the forms given to Ms. Cureton you will need to:

  • Fill out a green card (Ms. Cureton has blank ones at the front desk)
  • Have Ms. Cureton sign it
  • Deliver it to the coach of the team for which you are trying out

The green cards have necessary emergency contact information for your coach and are his or her confirmation that you have an up-to-date physical.

Note: in order to make sure that green cards are, in fact, green (and can therefore be helpfully conspicous) please get a blank card from Ms. Cureton to fill out; the file previsously posted to the sports website has been removed. 

View all Announcements & Events
Advertisement Advertisement